Sleeping well has an impact on several aspects of life. When your mind and body are exhausted and you close your eyes and drift into a deep, recharging night’s sleep, you rise in the morning feeling refreshed, energetic, and ready to take on whatever the day will bring. When you are well-rested, you cope much better with stress, your physical body feels more resilient, your immune system thrives, and you are overall much happier.
On the other hand, when you don’t sleep well, you are more prone to feeling overwhelmed, your mind is less nimble, and research has shown that, over time, your immune system can be weakened by not having enough rest. Truly, sleep recharges the mind and body, and the body needs it. For some, sleep is difficult to come by, no matter how exhausted they may feel. Thankfully, there are many natural remedies you can incorporate into your routine to help you fall asleep easier and stay asleep through the night so you can wake up feeling your best.
Three Natural Sleep Remedies to Try Today
In a quick internet search, you will surely find so-called “miracle products” to help you sleep better, but before going to extremes and using unnatural, chemical-based options, consider taking a more holistic approach. The body responds best to natural solutions, and these are some tried-and-true ways to improve your nightly routine.
1. Power down your devices. In our digitally-driven society, it is common practice for most people to watch TV, watch a movie, scroll through social media, or browse articles using their phones or tablets as the day winds down. This habit is more detrimental to your sleep cycle than you may realize. The lights emitted from your screens, particularly the blue lights, send signals to your brain that it’s time to wake up. The same way your body naturally wakes up when the sun rises and fills your room with light, the blue light from screens sends the “it’s time to wake” message to your body.
Take action: Starting tonight, at least an hour before you plan on going to bed, put away your cell phone, your tablet, and turn off the TV. Create a sleep-supporting environment with low lights and consider reading a book or engaging in a short meditation to help you relax. Make this practice a habit, and watch how much easier it will be to fall asleep.
2. Scale back the caffeine intake. Fellow coffee lovers, this definitely feels disappointing – we know! There’s nothing like that first sip of coffee in the morning to reinvigorate your spirit! Unfortunately, if you drink coffee or caffeinated beverages in excess throughout the day, you may be harming your sleep schedule. Many people don’t realize that caffeine doesn’t just give you a pick-me-up when you consume it; the caffeine actually remains in your body for quite a few hours, known as the “half-life.” Because it is a stimulant, caffeine can delay the timing of your body clock, which will result in a reduction of the amount of deep sleep that you can enjoy.
Take action: Keep an eye on the clock, and try not to ingest any caffeine after noontime. This will allow the caffeine to work its way out of your system, helping you drift into a more relaxing sleep routine.
3. Try an organic wellness solution. There are many natural options to help you wind down and achieve a more restorative night’s sleep, including organic products containing melatonin as well as all-natural CBD products. Some premium retailers like the FLORA Glow offer the best of both beneficial ingredients in a CBD Oral Spray. The OHM Better Sleep Oral Spray features pure CBD, which interacts harmoniously with the body to promote relaxation, as well as melatonin, GABA, valerian root, and other healing ingredients to encourage a good night’s rest. This type of all-natural product works quickly when you need it most, thanks to the highly effective sublingual administration method. Simply spritz the product under your tongue and let it absorb for 60 seconds before swallowing, and the microscopic blood vessels under your tongue expedite the product entering your bloodstream so you will feel results fast.
Take action: Find this dynamic sleep spray on the FLORA Glow’s website, and have it delivered straight to your door! Keep it by your bedside, or take the conveniently sized bottle with you when you travel so, at home or away, you are sure to have effective sleep support.
These incredibly easy solutions are simple to implement, and if you are consistent, you will find yourself enjoying a more rejuvenating night’s rest on a regular basis, resulting in more enjoyable, satisfying days ahead!
The FLORA Glow – Quality Products You Can Count On
Because CBD continues to take the wellness market by storm, there is no shortage of products in stores and online featuring the compound. Short for cannabidiol, CBD is the hemp-derived powerhouse ingredient capable of delivering benefits from head to toe naturally. Hemp-derived CBD has been legal since 2018 when The Farm Bill was signed into law, making all derivatives of hemp with up to .3% THC legal for purchase and use in the United States. Because .3% THC is such a small trace amount, it does not cause mind-altering side effects, making hemp-derived CBD increasingly popular among wellness enthusiasts.
At the FLORA Glow, we strive to offer premium quality CBD products you can trust. We are committed to excellence from plant to bottle, so we are sure to utilize consistent practices resulting in pure, effective CBD products. When you shop with us, you will experience the FLORA difference which includes:
- Organically-grown hemp, cultivated in the United States in nutritious soil.
- Non-GMO, gluten-free, and vegan-friendly products.
- No harsh chemicals, pesticides, or metals.
- 100% Farm Bill compliant products.
- Increased bioavailability from advanced nanoemulsion technology.
- Ultra-clean extraction.
- Independent third-party lab testing to verify quality in every bottle.
- Unparalleled customer service to support you in your beauty and wellness journey.
Get started today to experience for yourself how FLORA’s CBD is helping individuals achieve a more sound, restful night’s sleep naturally. Shop online now, and have your favorite products shipped to your door!